Do you have dental anxiety? You are not alone! At TKDDS, it is our goal to provide the most relaxing and enjoyable dental experience possible.
TKDDS offers the following dental anxiety relief options:
celenite helps to clear the aura/energy field. Our celenite wands have ground quartz crystals and essential oils which have additional calming and grounding effects
signal the autonomic nervous system to go into “rest and digest mode.” The weighted blanket helps to stimulate the production of serotonin and endorphins which have calming and relaxing benefits.
Rescue Remedy Flower Essence
transmits the energy or the vibrational nature of the flowers to you. This positive energy helps to heal past trauma and negativity, thereby reducing anxiety and stress
comfort can often times calm and reduce anxiety and stress
inhaled through nose mask- creates a feeling of relaxation and reduction in anxiety levels for most people.
Intentional Clinic Space Design
incorporating the principles of Feng Shui and Vastu, our dental clinic has a welcoming and calming effect which aids in reducing anxiety while promoting healing and long-lasting wellness.
A compassionate and caring dental team
Team TKDDS will help you feel welcomed, loved, cared for, safe, and calm. We slow down and do everything we are able to establish trust and positive dental experiences.
Prior to your appointment in our office, you may also consider the following:
– Acupuncture/Acupressure: can work wonders in relieving stress and anxiety
– Chamomile Tea: contains Apigenin and Luteolin that aid in relaxation
– 1-3 grams of Omega-3s: can lower the stress chemicals in the body
– Lavender Oil: a few drops in a cup of boiling water can be inhaled or applied directly to your skin promoting relaxation
– L-lysine: building blocks to the brains neurotransmitters which can help reduce anxiety
– Sunshine for some Vitamin D
– No caffeine before your dental appointment, it can contribute to anxiety and shaking
The information provided is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of a qualified integrative physician. The products listed above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided above is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular product is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A qualified integrative physician or other medical professional should be consulted before taking any natural product, changing your diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.